The Mississippi Forge Forward initiative is a grant funded by the U.S. Department of Defense Office of Local Defense Community Cooperation and provides an opportunity for collaboration between the Haley Barbour Center for Manufacturing Excellence and the Center for Mathematics and Science Education both located on the University of Mississippi campus. This program provides a variety of opportunities for engagement for industry representatives, students, and educators.
CEUs: Registered participants will be eligible for CEUs if they attend all three days of the Educator Summer Experience. OSL and SEMI credits will be available upon request.
- High school mathematics, science, and technology teachers
- Career and technical course instructors
- High school guidance counselors and administrators
- Community college mathematics and science teachers
- Community college technology instructors
- Other interested educators
Date: Registration Deadline: May 15, 2022 – Summer Experience held July 19-21, 2022
Location: The Haley Barbour Center for Manufacturing Excellence at The University of Mississippi
Registration Fee: $175.00 includes CEUs
Registration Link: https://cmse.olemiss.edu/msff-educators/
For more information, please contact The Center for Mathematics and Science
Education email@example.com 662-915-6621