The following literacy resources and supports are available to educators.
- Webinar/practice guide: Providing Reading Intervention Grades 4-9: This 60-minute webinar introduces the evidence-based practice guide on providing reading interventions for students in grades 4-9. Go to https://ies.ed.gov/ncee/wwc/Resources/ResourcesForEducators%7C0
- Register to join a free webinar at noon Tuesday, Dec. 5 via this link Webinar: An Introduction to the Curriculum Support Guide – Instruction Partners to:
- Deepen your understanding of the research and rationale behind effective curriculum implementation
- Identify the common pitfalls of implementation and learn strategies to avoid them
- Access key resources your team can use to strengthen instruction at every stage of your curriculum journey
- The National Comprehensive Center has developed a series of literacy guides for literacy leaders.