Student Social-Emotional Support
- Best Practices in K-12 SEL – This report includes social-emotional learning (SEL) definitions, programs, and impacts. District leaders can use these best practices to support a centralized and research-based approach to district SEL initiatives and inform teachers across Grades K-12 about SEL.
- Mental Health Infobrief – This brief summarizes information on identifying and supporting students with mental illness. It is also a sample from Hanover’s Educator Learning Center, which contains related professional learning materials on mental health and social-emotional learning.
- Establishing Partnerships to Support Student Wellness – In this report, Hanover outlines how school districts and community organizations can partner to implement systems and programs that support students’ health, wellness, and social-emotional development.
Staff & Family Mental Health Resources
- Teacher Wellness Training Guide – This resource describes strategies schools can deploy within a tiered framework to support the general well-being of all teachers (i.e., Tier 1 support) and address the needs and concerns of small groups of and individual teachers who require additional supports (i.e., Tier 2 and 3 interventions). The included activities and corresponding handouts will help facilitators distill important information about tiered supports for teacher well-being.
- Staff Well-Being Check-In Toolkit – This toolkit provides guidance and resources to help district and school leaders understand the state of staff mental health, monitor staff’s mental well-being, and build a supportive culture to promote positive mental health outcomes.
- Supporting Families’ Social-Emotional Needs During Pandemics – This infobrief provides resources for schools and districts to support families’ social-emotional needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic.