The Mississippi Forge Forward Summit set for Sept. 26, aims to bring together representatives from the defense industry, manufacturing, government, and education for a unique collaborative opportunity. Registration deadline is Sept. 16.
This one-day summit will engage industry and education partners in critical conversations around preparing the Mississippi workforce to meet the needs of the 21st Century defense industry.
This summit is an excellent opportunity for collaboration among:
- Defense manufacturing industry representatives
- Economic developers
- Government representatives
- Community college administrators & instructors
- High school administrators
- High school science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) teachers
- Career and Technical Education teachers
- Students interested in careers within defense organizations
CEUs: 0.6 CEUs
Grade bands: 6-12
Registration deadline: Sept. 16
Date: September 26
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: The Inn at Ole Miss – 120 Alumni Drive University, MS 38677
Registration fee: $30 includes CEUs for educators
Registration link: https://cmse.olemiss.edu/msff-conference/
For more information, please contact The Center for Mathematics and Science Education at email@example.com or (662) 915-6621.