Registration for Free Online Courses Begins July 29
The Mississippi Department of Education, through the Office of Professional Development, is excited to announce open registration for our Fall I and Full Fall online courses. Course dates and descriptions can be found on our Fall 2019 Menu of Services. These online courses are offered free of charge to help support educators as they strive to improve student achievement.
Seats are currently available for the following Fall courses:
- Power of a Positive Classroom
- If These Walls Could Talk
- Writing in the Science and Social Studies Classroom
- Overview of the MS-CCRS for Science
- Special Education 101: The Six Core Principles of IDEA
- Finding Direction-Developing Transition Programs and Services
- F-U-N with S-M-Ps
- Determining the Needs for Students with Visual ImpairmentsCEUs are available for each course selection. Registration will officially open at 8:00 AM on Monday, July 29 at https://gsmu.mdek12.org. If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Dr. Kristina Livingston at firstname.lastname@example.org.