COVID Vaccine Appointments: covidvaccine.umc.edu
The state will continue to offer COVID-19 vaccination appointments at MSDH drive through sites based on the number of vaccines allocated to the state of Mississippi each week by the federal government.
*The number of vaccine doses Mississippi receives varies from week to week. This impacts appointment availability.
Mississippi is currently offering COVID-19 immunizations to the following:
- All Healthcare Workers and EMT / paramedics
- NEW: Persons 50 years of age or older
- NEW: Persons 18 – 49 years of age with underlying medical condition
- NEW: All teachers/staff/employees in K-12, preschool or childcare settings
- NEW: All first responders (including law enforcement, public safety, fire services and emergency management officials)