BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS & POSITIVITY
- Research Brief: Conducting an Equity Audit – This report provides background on academic literature surrounding equity audits and highlights research and projects that districts should commission as part of an equity audit.
- Research Brief: Fostering a Positive Parent-Teacher Relationship – This research overview presents strategies parents and teachers can use to develop positive relationships during online learning as a result of COVID-19.
- Best Practices for Modeling Self-Management and Positive Behavior – The report synthesizes the secondary literature on best practices for modeling positive behaviors, teaching student self-monitoring, and promoting a supportive classroom environment and positive student behaviors remotely.
- November 5th: Evaluating and Advancing Equity Within Your District – Join Hanover and a panel of district leaders on November 5th at 1pm EST for a virtual discussion on frameworks and best practices in conceptualizing and conducting an equity audit within your district.
- November 12th: Superintendents Leadership Council – Hanover will be reconvening the superintendents group for a live Q&A on November 12th at 8pm EST to discuss staffing challenges, student support, and equity. Many thanks to WASA and MASA for co-hosting this event. Please click here to register. Please note this is a new registration page. If you have joined us in the past, please register again to ensure you receive this month’s invitation.