MS endorsement in visual impairment requires 21 hours of coursework and passage of the Braille Praxis and Visual Impairment Praxis DS2 TVI Project offers the 21 hours of coursework
- Apply online for admissions to Jackson State University
* Go to http://www.jsums.edu/graduateschool/masters-admissions and complete the online application. Approved applications will be forwarded from the Division of Graduate Studies to the Department of Special Education for departmental admission.
* Specify your major as special education on the application.
- Complete Departmental Requirements
* Applicants must_hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university and possess a valid Mississippi teaching license.
* The application will be reviewed for approval by departmental faculty.
For more information, contact:
Dr. Glenda Windfield, Project Director