The Mississippi Department of Education, through the Office of Professional Development, is excited to announce a bonus round of spring online courses. These courses will begin on April 6 and are free of charge to help support educators as they strive to improve student achievement.
Seats will be available for the following courses:
- A Closer Look at the Science and Engineering Practices
- Access for All: Practical Ideas for Teaching Every Student
- Cross-Curricular Inclusive Practices
- Differentiation in the Elementary Classroom
- Differentiation in the Secondary Classroom
- If These Walls Could Talk
- Using K-2 Math Tools to Maximize Instruction
- Using 3-5 Math Tools to Maximize Instruction
Course descriptions and registration can be found at https://gsmu.mdek12.org beginning March 25.
CEUs are available upon successful completion for a $15 processing fee.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Elise Brown, PDC II over Online Learning, at email@example.com.