To support implementing high-quality early childhood classrooms, the Office of Early Childhood is offering a support system for coaches in any early learning setting (school districts, Head Start, and childcare). If you are hiring or have an early learning coach in an early childhood setting and would like support in a coaching community, take advantage of this opportunity!
To participate you will need to:
• Sign up to participate in the community
• Sign up and attend the virtual early childhood two-week bootcamp (June 14th – 25th)
• Sign up to participate in one-day coaching meetings virtually – once every other month (September, November, January, and March) – registration will occur in the fall
Benefits you will be able to access:
• Coaching community support system
• First notification of training opportunities
• Support materials as available
• Free CLASS observation reliability training
• Leadership opportunities in early childhood trainings and conferences
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.