The Mississippi Department of Education, through the Academic Education Office, has partnered with the MS Association of Middle Level Educators (MAMLE) for their Fall Middle School Conference on Sunday, October 27, 2019 – Tuesday, October 29, 2019 in Natchez, MS at the Natchez Convention Center.
At this time, registration and the Call for Presentations are both open. Please visit http://mamle.org/ to view registration information, associated costs for non-presenters and presenters, and to access the Call for Presentations link.
Session strands for this year’s conference include:
- Middle Level Philosophy/ Academy Concepts
- Content Area and/or Technology Integration
- Special Education
- Classroom Management/PBIS
- Social-Emotional Learning/Concepts (e.g. bullying, trauma, suicide awareness, etc.)
- MS College and Career Ready Standards
Please feel free to share this information with educators that serve students in grades 4-9 in your district. For more information, please visit http://mamle.org/ or email the organization at MAMLE9198@gmail.com.