The Master Teacher in Economics (MTE) program is available for high school and middle school U.S. history teachers. Registration deadline is Jan. 21, 2022.
The 75-hour online course is designed to help educators increase their economic understanding and to improve teachers’ abilities to bring economics to their students in stand-alone economics courses or integrate economics as a strand within social studies and business curricula.
- Synchronous – Orientation; virtual via Zoom- Saturday, Jan. 29, 2022 from 8 a.m. to noon (attendance is required)
- Asynchronous- Assignments completed by – Saturday, April 30, 2022
- Principal Support Form for MTE (submit this with your application)
- Web-connected device (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone)
- Ability to download and upload documents
- Microphone and camera
Benefits include 7.5 CEUs, access to student course, $500 stipend, and 193 economics endorsement on license (Click here to see qualifications.)
For more information, call (601) 974-1325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.