In the context of Mississippi’s commitment to leadership development, high-quality early education, and strategic use of data, the Harvard University Graduate School of Education is offering the resources below. There are a number of online opportunities through which to engage educators and to provide actionable insights for practice, including:
- Last summer, we launched The Principals’ Network, which is currently free to school leaders as an online community that shares resources and builds local, national, and international relationships. Also for principals, we are partnering with Harvard Business School on the online Certificate in School Management and Leadership, with opportunities for groups of educators to enroll together and benefit from a rigorous shared experience. Also, we offer a wide range of Online Workshops that address many different topics for educators in a variety of roles.
- The Saul Zaentz Early Education Initiative includes a groundbreaking research project, a Fellowship program, and the Zaentz Professional Learning Academy, which offers the online Certificate in Early Education Leadership.
- The Data Wise Project, which supports educators in a collaborative process of inquiry to use data to drive instructional improvement. The Data Wise team has developed a cohesive and comprehensive set of online courses, books, and resources to advance educator engagement and student success.
- The Education Now initiative includes a 30-minute webinar series featuring HGSE faculty and a wide range of experts offering guidance on pressing topics. Watch past episodes in our Education Now playlist on YouTube for actionable insights to inform practice and policy.
- A commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging is central to the mission of HGSE. We invite you to explore a variety of resources we’ve assembled:
- Watch a 30-minute Education Now episode on “Understanding Our Commitment to Anti-Racism”.
- Read our five-part Usable Knowledge series on equity: Part I: Gender and Sexuality; Part II: Dis/abilty; Part III: Citizenship and Nationality; Part IV: Race and Ethnicity; Part V: Class.
- Explore highly relevant diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging concepts in short-form online workshops, including:
- Find related titles from the Harvard Education Press in its book series on Race, Equity, and Diversity in Education
Associate Dean for Strategic Partnerships
Harvard Graduate School of Education
Longfellow Hall G-011