Free Spring 2021 Online Professional Development- Library of Congress Teaching with Primary Sources Educator Certification Course Application
Learn about teaching with primary sources from the Library of Congress:
What you receive:
• FREE 4 week professional development – Feb. 1-Mar. 30, 2020
• 3 CEUs Included (paid for)
• Recognition as a TPS Mississippi Certified Educator
• $100 stipend
• Participate and complete work assigned in all 4 modules (Intro to the Library, Primary Source Analysis, Teaching with Primary Sources, and Applying What You Know) over the 4 week course.
• Currently teach ELA or Social studies (Grades 3-12); or Gifted education
• Complete application and documents for payment
• Plan the Library of Congress infused lesson plan that you create as part of the course and share it on the TPS Teachers Network
• Complete post survey about your lesson and teaching with primary sources (required to receive the stipend)
You will be notified as soon as possible about your acceptance.