EMCED is excited to offer training for K-6 teachers that will help create effective classroom teachers in a practicum-based setting. The sessions will provide training, collaborations, support, and resources for participants.
Educators will have multiple sessions to choose from each day. The morning sessions are from 9:00-11:30 and the afternoon sessions are from 12:30-3:00.
The sessions will be half-day sessions offered on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from June 14 – July 2, 2021
Participants can earn 0.5 CEU’s for each 2 half sessions attended.
Sessions will be held at MSU-Meridian campus, except for those marked Virtual.
Session topics include:
- Build and Steer Thru Tier
- Benchmark Review and Helpful Tips (Math)
- Benchmark Review and Helpful Tips (ELA)
- Scaffolding Dissection (ELA)
- Scaffolding Dissection (Math)
- Google Apps, Tips and Tricks
- Building Teacher/Student Relationships
The cost for each session is $50.00 for non- members and free for EMCED members.
To register go to www.emced.org. For more information you may contact us at 601-484-0306.
East Miss. Center for Educational Development, Inc.
1000 Hwy 19 N
Meridian, MS 39307