Educational Literacy Summit Prioritizing Proficiency and Growth for Every Reader
March 10 and 24; April 13, 22, and 29
11:00 am – 12:00 pm ET / 10:00 am – 11:00 am CT
How can you support greater literacy growth for every reader—across all grades and proficiency levels?
Register for these complimentary events and discover proven strategies to optimize instruction, motivate reading, and improve achievement in any learning environment.
Join individual sessions or the entire series:
- The State of Literacy in 2021 (Wednesday, March 10)
- Prioritizing Literacy Growth for Struggling Readers (Wednesday, March 24)
- Prioritizing Literacy Growth for English Learners (Tuesday, April 13)
- Prioritizing Literacy Growth for Middle and High School Learners (Thursday, April 22)
- Prioritizing Literacy Acquisition and Growth for Pre-K–3 Learners (Thursday, April 29)
Each virtual meeting will include:
- An informative keynote address
- Interactive breakout discussions
- Closing prize drawings
- Option to participate with webcam and microphone on
Register and plan to attend the live events so you can participate in discussions and prize drawings. Recorded content will be shared after each live event.
Please feel free to forward this email and invite your colleagues.
This event is recommended for school and district leaders and administrators, including: Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents; Principals and Assistant Principals; Directors of Assessment, Instruction, Curriculum, and Intervention; Reading Directors and Specialists.