Celebrate Wildlife at the Natchez Trace Parkway
When: Thursday and Friday, April 25-26, 2019
Where: Parkway Visitor Center in Tupelo MS, milepost 266, two miles north of Highway 78/I-22
RSVP: No later than April 5, 2019
Cost of Program: FREE Your class is invited to the Celebrate Wildlife at the Natchez Trace Parkway Visitor Center
- Programs begin at 9 am or 11:30 am each day. Programs last two hours.
- See live animals, participate in hands-on activities and learn about wildlife along the Natchez Trace Parkway.
- All activities are outdoors.
- All activities are free of charge; reservations are required.
- Bus parking is available on site. Space is limited and reservations are required. To make reservations, submit a Group Visit Request Form found at www.nps.gov/natr/ contacts no later than April 5, 2019.
A ranger will confirm your reservation within a week of receiving your request.
For additional information, please call (800) 305-7417.