Design Field Trip Flyer_Spring Semester
We are pleased to announce that Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum has a free virtual Design Field Trip program! Whether you are teaching from home or from school, we are excited to bring design to you.
Build your students’ design toolkit! Dedicated to educating, inspiring and empowering people through design, the 60-minute virtual Design Field Trip program engages K–12 students in real-life design challenges that spark creativity—all from their home or school. The interactive field trip inspires the next generation of designers to take action in their community, build self-confidence and self-esteem, and learn how to harness their superpowers to create change for the better.
- Practice creative critical thinking
- Develop interdisciplinary problem-solving skills
- Collaborate with peers using verbal and visual strategies
- Define key design process terminology
- Build advocacy/empathy competencies
Registration is open and spots are going fast! Request your Design Field Trip today.