When: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, April 11-13, 2018
Where: Parkway Visitor Center in Tupelo MS, two miles north of Highway 78/I-22
RSVP: No later than March 30, 2018
Cost of Program: FREE
- Two hour programs begin at 9 am or 11:30 am each day.
- Move through various stations to see demonstrations, participate in hands-on activities and learn about wildlife along the Parkway.
- All activities are outdoors.
- All activities are free of charge; reservations are required.
- Bus parking is available on site.
- Transportation grants are available.
Space is limited and reservations are required. To make reservations, submit a Group Visit Request Form no later than March 30, 2018. A ranger will confirm your reservation within a week of receiving your request. For additional information, please call (800) 305-7417.