NextGen Personal Finance (NGPF)
Description: “NGPF resources have reignited my passion as an educator, as I know that I am bringing my students high-quality and relevant curriculum.” / “NGPF is a family of passionate educators and advocates. Every student deserves a financial education and NGPF offers the support to bring us one step closer. “
What are these teachers raving about? It’s called NextGen Personal Finance and it’s sweeping the nation. We know that educators are the key to ensuring that ALL students have access to a high-quality, engaging personal finance education. Join us for a day of learning how you can use this great resource in your own classroom!
For: 6-12 grade teachers
- June 18, 2019; 9:00am-4:00pm; Cleveland
- July 22, 2019; 9:00am-4:00pm; Starkville
- No registration fee; credit card required to hold your spot.
- Must bring a laptop or tablet with wifi capability.
- What’s in it for me?:
- Teachers that attend the workshop will receive 0.7 continuing education units from MCEE at no cost, a $50 stipend, lunch and a hands on engaging experience. (Attendance at both workshops will not be allowed.)
- Contact: 601-974-1325 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Deadline:
- Cleveland: Register by Friday, June 14
- Starkville: Register by Thursday, July 18