The Center for Mathematics and Science Education will partner with the Gulf Coast Education Initiative Consortium to host a variety of mathematics and science professional development sessions beginning on July 26, 2018 and ending on July 29, 2018.
These sessions will include:
- Knuckle Down on the New Science Standards – Grades 6-8
- Knuckle Down on the New Science Standards – Grades 3-5
- Reaching Struggling Math Learners – Grades K-5
- Algebra Institute – Grades 6-12
- Mathematical Modeling in the Middle Grades – Grades 3-8
Please submit any questions regarding to the GCEIC Math and Science Summer Conference to the GCEIC Contact Us Board or call 601-528-5342.