Superintendents, Accountability Directors, District Test Coordinators, and Principals,
Final 2018 Accountability data files have now been posted to your district SharePoint folder (Superintendent access level). In your folder (District folder > ORS > Accountability 2018 > Final Results), you will find the following:
District Impact Data
School Impact Data
Student Level Detail
These data are EMBARGOED until after the State Board meeting on Thursday, September 20, 2018.
- Grades are assigned with and without EL. The official grade will be the grade without (wo) EL.
- You must be logged in to SharePoint at the Superintendent access level in order to access Accountability files. If you have problems logging into SharePoint, contact the OTSS helpdesk at MDENET@mdek12.org or by calling 601-359-2837.
- If you have specific questions as to how accountability components are calculated, please refer to the business rules located here. Pages 24-41 address Accountability rules in detail.
- All components are reported as a percentage and are unweighted.
- Schools that do not test Science have the following formula applied to the composite score and are reported with an equated score: (Composite Score/600)700 = Equated Score
As MDE has done in the past, a media file containing the state’s 2017-2018 accountability data will be provided to all interested media members on Monday, September 17, 2018. If contacted by the media, please be reminded that these data are EMBARGOED until Thursday, September 20, 2018 following the State Board meeting.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these files, please respond to this message.
Alan Burrow, Director
Office of District and School Performance